Sunday, May 08, 2005

Let the game begin!

Masterplan journal is mainly dedicated to two of my sisters who are pursuing better way of writing in English while running their translation service in the hot Indonesian city of Surabaya. "Seize the Meaning" (my lousy translation for Hernowo's "Mengikat Makna") is the concept we would like to live with by using this forum. Well, enough said! I can go on forever and bore them to death if I don't stop now :)... So sisters, start writing and fill this blog with your ideas, dreams, "curhat", pictures and whatever you like! And I will use my big-brother privilege to sit and read, and then with (hopefully) a little smile I will comment on it.


4 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Irwan Syahrir said...

ini komentar...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Irwan Syahrir said...

Ayo berlatihlah untuk membuka dirimu :)

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Irwan Syahrir said...

Nggak juga.. coba liat acara2 TV yang harus dikonsumsi orang banyak.. liat berapa banyak yang "bagus" dan "baik".. tapi semuanya pede-pede aja :p

Btw, mana si Ratih? kok belum gabung?

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Irwan Syahrir said...

welcome to masterplan blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home